Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Out for a Sunday drive

On the way back to Hobart from Launceston on Sunday, October 3, I was able to take some pretty amazing photos through the car window!

Here are a few to give you a sense of what the central part of the island looks like in early spring. Of course, the photos are no substitute for the real thing...

Oh, and the geese are for you, Kate Graham!

Thanks again, Ralph Wessman, for driving... we discovered many a shared taste in music, from Cry, Cry, Cry (my favourite CD in the whole world - created by Richard Shindell, Dar Williams, and Lucy Kaplansky) to Alison Kraus and Neil Young (to which we ALL sang along!).

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here we are, just north of Hobart, on the other side of Mt. Wellington from where I live!

But I don't know if I'll every get used to driving on the "wrong" side of the road... "No, no, your other left..."

No comments:

Post a Comment